After waiting for nearly a month, Reliance Jio has finally revealed the plans for its Jio Fiber broadband service. There are a total of six monthly plans. The Jio Fiber broadband plan will start from ₹699 per month and go up to ₹8,499 per month. Jio Fiber broadband service has primarily annual and monthly plans. Here is all you need to know about Reliance Jio's ₹1,299 Gold plan offer:
1) The Jio Fiber Gold plan offers speeds up to 250 Mbps.
2) Subscribers will enjoy 500GB data per month and will be able to get an additional 250GB data
3) The Jio Forever annual plan for gold subscribers offer users a Jio Home Gateway, a 4K set-top-box, a TV set, and unlimited voice and data.
4) The annual plan under the JioFiber Welcome Offer gives users double the data, the 6-month plan offers 50 percent extra and the 3-month plan gives an additional 25 percent data.
5) Rest of the benefits remains same such as voice calling, video calling, gaming, home networking and device security with five members.
6) However, with this plan under the JioFiber Welcome Offer, you will get free annual subscription to all the OTT apps.
Interested buyers will have to make a one-time payment of ₹2,500 which comprises ₹1,500 security deposit and ₹1,000 non-refundable installation.
As part of the Jio Fiber package, you get a free landline phone connection with free unlimited voice calls across India. For international or ISD calls, Jio Fiber has an unlimited international calling pack at ₹500 per month, to US and Canada.