Home >Companies >People >Vistara CCO Sanjiv Kapoor steps down effective 31 December
Vistara chief commercial officer (CCO) Sanjiv Kapoor. (Bloomberg)
Vistara chief commercial officer (CCO) Sanjiv Kapoor. (Bloomberg)

Vistara CCO Sanjiv Kapoor steps down effective 31 December

  • Vistara’s Chief Strategy Officer, Vinod Kannan, will subsequently take over as the CCO
  • The change of guard at Vistara comes just a day after the announcement of Ankur Garg as CCO at Tata Group’s other airline joint venture, AirAsia India

Vistara chief commercial officer (CCO) Sanjiv Kapoor has resigned from his position, effective 31 December, the Tata Group airline said in a statement.

The airline’s Chief Strategy Officer, Vinod Kannan, will subsequently take over as the CCO.

“As part of the transition process since Mr. Kapoor’s resignation, some of the portfolios had been moved under Mr. Kannan’s leadership, while some are still in the movement process," Vistara said.

The change of guard at the full-service airline Vistara comes just a day after the announcement of Ankur Garg as CCO at Tata Group’s other airline joint venture, AirAsia India.

Tata Sons holds 51% stake in Vistara, with Singapore Airlines owning the remaining 49% stake in the budget carrier. In AirAsia India too, Tata Sons owns owns 51% stake, while the Malaysian company AirAsia Berhad holds 49%.

Subscribe to Mint Newsletters
* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Click here to read the Mint ePaperMint is now on Telegram. Join Mint channel in your Telegram and stay updated with the latest business news.

Close
×
My Reads Redeem a Gift Card Logout