These are the 5 best paid IT jobs in India2 min read . Updated: 13 Aug 2019, 01:46 PM IST
- Tech job roles grew by 31% in the last five years, according to a market report
- The job of a senior technical lead or data warehouse architect can fetch you an annual salary of up to ₹25 lakh
NEW DELHI : Technology-related job roles in India are among the most promising for job seekers. Data from job site Indeed reveals that job roles in technology have grown consistently in the past five years - February 2014 to February 2019. Technology job roles increased by an overall 8% during the period.
The last year alone (February 2018 to February 2019) saw technology job roles grow by 31%, while job searches for these roles during the same period increased by 8%.
Here are the five best-paid jobs in the tech field:
1) Data Warehouse Architect: If building strategy-driven solutions to address business issues is your forte, this job as a data warehouse architect is for you. The median annual salary for this job title is ₹15 lakh and goes up to a salary of ₹25 lakh. The job comes with the responsibility of designing and developing high-performance scalable database models.
2) Senior Technical Lead: As a senior technical lead, expertise in designing and building software products in collaboration with the sales and design verticals is the most sought after job. With the skills to analyze user requirements to ensure customer satisfaction, an employee can look to earn a median annual salary of ₹12 lakh going up to ₹25 lakh.
3) Analytics Manager: With a capability to work with large and complex data sets to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies, the role of an analytics manager has a median annual salary of ₹11.5 lakh with an upper limit of ₹24 lakh. The role entails the development of statistical learning models for data analysis.
4) Technical Project Manager: A Technical Project Manager is responsible for leading assigned projects, and overseeing each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency. If these skills are honed, a Technical Project Manager earns a median annual salary of ₹10 lakh. This amount can go up to ₹24 lakh.
5) Lead Developer: If establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and software programs is your main game, a career as Lead Developer can fetch you a median annual salary of ₹10 lakh, going up to ₹24 lakh.
Salary estimates are based on salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months, according to Indeed.