Paytm Money stock broking: features, charges, account opening process1 min read . Updated: 09 Aug 2020, 08:03 AM IST
- Paytm Money stock trading option can be accessed by android users for now
- Paytm Money received approval to start stock broking inSebi in December last year
Paytm Money rolled out stock trading services through its application earlier this week on Monday. The largest mobile wallet company already had mutual funds and National Pension Scheme or NPS in its portfolio. The stock trading option can be accessed by android users for now. The company is working on to allow stock trading for iOS users as well. Paytm Money received approval to start stock broking from Sebi in December last year. Here are the key features.
- Paytm Money supports 100% paperless account opening and a fully digital KYC process. The process of setting up an account and KYC compliance will take 24 hours.
- You can set price alerts & create multiple watchlists to track real-time price changes of up to 50 stocks.
- You can get details on market movers on the basis of top gainers, top losers, movers by value & volume.
How to Open Demat Account with Paytm Money?
The process of setting up an account and KYC compliance takes a few minutes.
To open a trading and demat account with Paytm Money, you will need to download the app and click on 'Complete your KYC'. You just need a few documents like your PAN & Aadhaar for the KYC process. You will get a confirmation link via SMS. Your account will become investment ready in 24 hours.
Charges for Paytm Money stock broking platform
Paytm Money charges an account opening fee of ₹300 and ₹200 for digital KYC. Here is the pricing model of Paytm Stock broking services:
Trading charges- Delivery based trade
Intraday trading charges