ICICI Bank is the first bank in the country to introduce this facility
ICICI Bank's new car loan, 'Smart EMI', is available for both corporates and salaried individuals
Private sector lender ICiCI Bank has announced a new car loan facility, in association with TranzLease, an automobile leasing and mobility solutions company. Termed as ‘Smart EMI’, this next-generation auto loan will enable customers to drive a new car home at lower cost. This new loan facility by ICICI Bank will take care of the insurance and maintenance requirement of the vehicle during the financing period. Speaking on the partnership, Mr. Ravi Narayanan, Head - Secured Assets, ICICI Bank said, “We are pleased to offer this specialised and unique experience to the car enthusiasts and are happy to introduce ‘Smart EMI’ facility. A first-of-its-kind innovative financing option developed for the car enthusiasts to help them to take home a car of their choice on lease without having to worry about financing, insurance and maintenance. We believe, with introduction of this new proposition, customers will have a unique and hassle-free vehicle purchase experience."
Anindya Chakraborty, MD & CEO, TranzLease said, “In today’s age where consumers want a car but uneasy about the associated hassles, risks, costs of ownership, ‘Smart EMI’ comes as a solution that allows the love of car without the chaos."
6) It will soon be available in Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
7) Customers can avail of this facility by simply visiting ICICI Bank.
8) Select a car of your choice and look at various EMI options available including comparing with traditional auto loans.
9) After selecting the car, you can call the ‘Smart EMI’ phone number +91-8130680080.
10) Post-delivery of the car, ‘Smart EMI’ provides customers with a personalised car portal through which the customer can manage the entire car life-cycle from the date of purchase to the date of disposal.
Subscribe to Mint Newsletters
* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint.
our App Now!!