12-year-old dies while charging mobile phone in UP. Here's what happened
A 12-year-old girl died in India after being electrocuted while charging her phone. It's important to be aware of the potential risks and take necessary precautions to prevent electric shocks. Avoid charging in wet areas, using genuine chargers, and regularly inspecting chargers and cables.
In a tragic incident, a 12-year-old girl passed away after being electrocuted while charging her mobile phone. She came in contact with a live wire while charging her mobile phone, police stated.