Aadhaar update: Use mAadhaar app to avail these services. Check list here1 min read . Updated: 18 Jan 2020, 08:06 AM IST
- The new mAadhaar app provides a host of services
- mAadhaar app is available for both Android and Apple users
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), through its new mAadhaar app provides a host of services. If, you have still not downloaded the new mAadhaar app then do it to avail the services. Android and Apple users can do it from Google Play Store and Apple App store respectively. This unified app offers over 35 Aadhaar online services in a single app. The mAadhaar app is available in 13 languages - English, Hindi, Urdu, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannad, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi, and Telugu.
So, here are the services that you can avail through the mAadhaar app:
1) An Aadhaar card holder can carry his/her Aadhaar information easily in the form of a soft copy.
2) Indian Railways accepts mAadhaar as proof of identity for any traveller who is undertaking train journey.
3) mAadhaar app is available for a resident with or without Aadhaar.
4) Personalized Aadhaar services are available to users who have registered their Aadhaar profile in the mAadhaar app.
5) You can verify any presented Aadhaar by scanning the QR Code on it using your mAadhaar app.
6) You can verify Email ID from your mAadhaar app.
7) You can verify mobile number registered in Aadhaar from your mAadhaar app.
8) You can retrieve lost Enrolment ID from your mAadhaar app.
9) You can retrieve Aadhaar number from your mAadhaar app.
10) You can book appointment for yourself at any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra from your mAadhaar app.
11) You can place an online address update request from your mAadhaar app.
12) You can locate nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra througj mAadhaar app.
13)You can request for a Aadhaar reprint through mAadhaar.
14) Address Validation Letter can be rquested though this Aadhaar app.
15) You can check status of your Aadhaar service request from your mAadhaar app. The status of various online requests through ‘Request Status Services’.
16) mAadhaar can be used as identity proof at airports.
17) You can download your Aadhaar anytime anywhere from your mAadhaar app.
18) mAadhaar App users have Aadhaar locking facility through which they can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime.
19) Through mAadhaar app, Aadhaar cardholders can get Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) which is generated automatically.
20) mAadhaar users can download Aadhaar card in the app itself.