OPEN APP
Home / News / India /  Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at plastic godown in Thane; no casualty reported
Listen to this article

A fire broke out at a plastic godown in Khan compound, Shilphata area of Maharashtra's Thane on Friday. According to the Thane Municipal Corporation, six fire brigades reached the spot. No injury or casualty has been reported so far, the civic body stated.

Further details are awaited.

Catch all the Business News, Market News, Breaking News Events and Latest News Updates on Live Mint. Download The Mint News App to get Daily Market Updates.
More Less
Subscribe to Mint Newsletters
* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Recommended For You

×
Edit Profile
Get alerts on WhatsApp
Set Preferences My ReadsWatchlistFeedbackRedeem a Gift CardLogout