With India's major telecom operators Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea increasing tariff charges for their prepaid users effective since 2 December, 2019, Reliance Jio announced its revised prepaid plan on Wednesday, as well. The new tariff rates for Jio's prepaid users will be effective from 6 December. The new prepaid plans will increase the price by up to 39%.
In its statement released, the telecom major today announced “New All-In-One plans."These plans will provide up to 300% more benefits to the Jio consumers, upholding the Jio promise of providing the best-quality service at the lowest price globally," the company said in a statement.
The new All-in-One plans offer a monthly plan of ₹199 which offers Unlimited Jio-Jio calls and free 1,000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls, 1.5GB data per day for a validity of 28 days.
The other plans for 28 days validity include ₹249 plan that offers 2GB data per day, unlimited calls and 2000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls and ₹349 plan that offers 3 GB data per day, unlimited Jio-Jio calls and 3,000 minutes for Jio-non Jio calls.
Apart from monthly plans, Reliance Jio will also offer bi-monthly, three months and a yearly plan for its prepaid customers.
The packs included in bi-monthly plans that carry a validity of 56 days are ₹399 plan that offer 1.5GB data per day, unlimited calls and 2,000 minutes of free calls from Jio to non-Jio users. The other higher pack in this section is one that costs ₹444 and offers 2GB data per day and the other offers remain same as the ₹399 plan.
Three-month packs include ₹555 and ₹599 plans with 1.5GB data and 2GB data per day, respectively. Both the plans also include unlimited Jio-Jio calls and 3,000 minutes of Jio to non-Jio calls. The validity of these plans is 84 days.
Users who want to opt for yearly plans, the telecom major announced a revised yearly plan costing ₹1,299. The plan, which comes with a validity of 365 days and offers 1.5GB data per day, unlimited calls and 12,000 minutes for Jio-non Jio calls.
Apart from the recharge plans, Jio will also provide several benefits to its JioPrime users. The benefits are:
1. JioTV - 600+ TV channels, including 100+ HD channels
2. JioCinema – 10,000+ Movies, Lacs of TV shows and access to premium content of partners like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Lucas, Voot, ErosNow, Alt Balaji, Paramount, SunNxt and more.
3. JioSaavn – 5+ Cr songs. Largest library of free caller tunes.
4. JioNews – 150+ Live News channels, 300+ Newspaper editions, 800+ Magazines
5. JioSecurity – Access to Norton’s premium Mobility Security Suite
6. JioCloud – Access to complimentary 5GB cloud storage
7. JioHealthHub - Book tests, consult doctors, manage your weight and much more. Access reports & securely share them with your doctor.