Along with that, the telecom major is also offering new All-in-One plans with unlimited Jio to Jio voice calls and data services
"These plans will provide up to 300% more benefits to the Jio consumers, upholding the Jio promise of providing the best-quality service at the lowest price globally," the company said in a statement.
The latest plans offered under this All-in-One plans range from the lowest recharge of ₹199 to the highest recharge of ₹2,199. Customers can avail different recharge packs and top-ups according to their needs as the validity of these plans include monthly, bi-monthly, three-month and yearly recharge.
We bring you break-up of all the recharge plans that are included in Jio's latest All-in-One scheme:
Reliance Jio monthly plans:
₹199 plan: Unlimited Jio-Jio calls and free 1,000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls, 1.5GB data per day with 28 days of validity.
₹249 plan: Unlimited calls, 2GB data per day and 2000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls with a validity of 28 days.
₹349 plan: Unlimited calls, 3GB data per day, unlimited Jio-Jio calls and 3,000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calls and 28 days validity.
Reliance Jio bi-monthly plans:
₹399 plan: Unlimited, 1.5GB data per day and 2,000 minutes of free calls from Jio to non-Jio users with a validity of 56 days.
₹ ₹444 plan: Unlimited calls, 2GB data per day and 2,000 minutes of free calls from Jio to non-Jio users and
All the plans under he bi-monthly scheme offer a validity of 56 days.
Plans with 84-day validity:
₹555 plan: Unlimited calls, 1.5GB data per day and 3,000 minutes of free calls from Jio to non-Jio users.
₹599 plan: Unlimited calls with 2GB data per day and 3,000 minutes of free calls from Jio to non-Jio users.
Reliance Jio yearly plan:
₹2,199 plan: This plan comes with 1.5GB data per day, unlimited calls and 12,000 minutes for Jio-non Jio calls with a validity of 365 days.
Apart from the recharge plans, Jio will also provide several benefits to its JioPrime users. The benefits are:
1. JioTV - 600+ TV channels, including 100+ HD channels
2. JioCinema – 10,000+ movies, TV shows and access to premium content of partners like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Lucas, Voot, ErosNow, Alt Balaji and more.
3. JioSaavn – Access to all music. The comapny claims the music-streaming app to be the largest library of free caller tunes.
4. JioNews – 150+ live news channels, 300+ newspaper editions, 800+ agazines
5. JioSecurity – Access to Norton’s Mobility Security Suite
6. JioCloud – Access to complimentary 5GB cloud storage
7. JioHealthHub - Book tests, consult doctors, manage your weight and much more. Access reports and securely share them with your doctor.
As analysts observed, Reliance Jio’s unlimited plans in the one-month category are priced about 16-20% lower, and about 7-14% lower in the three-month category. Earlier in the week, Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel’s market capitalization had risen by ₹12,300 crore after the two telecom majors finally hiked their respective tariffs. However, after Jio’s tariff hikes, the gains for the week have fallen to around ₹5,600 crore.