Photo: Priyanka Parashar/Mint
Photo: iStock<br />

‘Dada, I need a psychology’

7 min read . 03 Mar 2018
Any customer or person can file a compliant with the ombudsman on various grounds like non-payment or inordinate delay in payment of interest or non-compliance with RBI directives on fair practices code for NBFCs. Photo: Reuters