Budget 2020 is a great opportunity for the Modi Go... moreBudget 2020 is a great opportunity for the Modi Government to reset the economy for the long term. This means forgetting fiscal fundamentalism, spending more & the government re-entering the economy. Since the Rao-Manmohan reforms, India's economy has been catering to the top 10%. It is time to restructure government policy to reorient the economy to produce for the remaining 90% and create wealth for them. This is the only way to bring India's economy back on track in the coming decade.
Internet Not Available
Wait for it…
Log in to our website to save your bookmarks. It'll just take a moment.